Learn, Teach & Play
Congratulations on your new little family member!
Let us help you provide your puppy with the best start in life through a fun and educational Puppy School.
These lessons will give you a better understanding of dog behaviour and with a qualified trainer will integrate your puppy into the family and have a positive and enjoyable relationship with your right from the start. You will also gather the skills to start teaching your puppy the basics in manners and obedience plus most importantly gently start socialising with other puppies, people, objects and noises.
Your questions answered?
Puppy School Details
- 5 Lesson Course – This includes an information session (without puppies) and 4 training sessions.
- Courses are held Tuesday or Thursday nights from 7pm
- All your puppy behaviours topics covered… Chewing, Digging, Jumping, Biting, Toilet training and more.
- Good general obedience learned… Come, Sit, Watch, Walk, Down and Stay with easy training methods.
- The course covers safety handling, health, games, food and bones.
- Socialisation for both noise and objects, and safe/calm socialisation between puppies.
NEXT COURSE: Thursday 1 st of March @ 7pm, 2018, Mandurah South Vets, Falcon
Or for extra enquiries, please call 0439 359 601 or fill out form below.
Register for Puppy School
Please make sure to add allsortsdogtraining.com.au to your email safe list and avoid missing your registration confirmation.